Zero noise, small footprint and low power
The M350 is Industry's smallest universal enclosure (192 x 210 x 62mm , 2.5L) capable of housing mini-ITX boards ranging from tiny Atoms to fully featured desktop or mobile CPUs. The M30 permits fanless operation (natural air convection via hundreds of tiny holes) for TDP < 10 watts and CPU-only fan for TDP <= 65watts.
Equipped with hidden (but not shielded) USB docking station for WIFI / 3G / Bluetooth or simply USB flash booting, the M350 is the only enclosure that provides such innovative USB, radio friendly, expansion methods. For internal miniPCI cards or modules, and high gain SMA antenna option is provided on the back of the case.
Multiple Mounting Options:
The M350 enclosure features multiple mounting options, making it ideal for industrial applications.
Mounting options include:
- Vesa mounting (attach in the back of a monitor)
- DIN-RAIL mounting (vertical and horizontal)
- Wall mount brackets
- Rubber feet
Pushing mini-ITX to a new level of miniaturization:
- An optional I/O bracket + PCi riser permits mounting of standard PCI card on top of the Intel D945GSEJT motherboard allowing customers to pack more I/O in a very small footprint (2.5L), a feature not available in any other mini-ITX enclosure.
Smart Power Button:
The M350 power button can be disabled by means of removing a jumper, thus preventing accidental ON/OFF actions. An additional jumper activates an "always ON after power loss' automatic pulse generator that will startup your motherbaord every time power is applied, regardless of BIOS setting!
- Additional fans can be installed on the hard drive mounting brackets or in the front of the enclosure.
- Original Intel heatsink/fan fits into the enclosure ! (Core2Duo fits. For i3/i5/i7 you need a low-profile heatsink/fan)
- The enclosure is designed for beeing used with M3-ATX or PicoPSUs.