- Intel Celeron 1037U !
- Dual Gigabit LAN !
- WinXP, Win7, Win 8 !
From demo machines. Remnant with I/O shield, 1x SATA cable, 4GB Kingston RAM. 2 years warranty.
|CPU||Intel Celeron 1037U 2x1.8Ghz|
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 7.1|
|USB||8x USB 2.0|
|IDE/SATA||1x SATA 6Gb, 3x SATA 3Gb|
* Do not disassemble the onboard CPU/chipset and the heatsinks by yourself to avoid damage to these components. 2 MB L3 cache
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed. Dual channel memory architecture Support for DDR3 1600/1333 MHz memory modules
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version. Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
* Teaming is not supported.
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
* Whether the fan speed detect function is supported will depend on the cooler you install. System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model. Support for Smart Recovery 2 Support for Auto Green Support for ON/OFF Charge
Please tell us your opinion. Rate the product on a scale from 1 to 5. A value of 5 means the best possible rating.
If you want you also can leave a comment.
Your ratings are honored on many ways. Your report will help other customers to better judge about the products. And you can benefit from reports other customers are giving.
In addition we credit 0.50 EUR for each given rating with comment and 1.00 EUR for each given rating with comment (more than 150 characters) on your account. The credit will be substracted automatically on your next order !
We reserve us the right to delete given comments (for example on attempts to give comments with senseless content, copying of other comments, inserting of foreign content, abusing the system for financing orders). "Fair-use-policy" does apply (as of rule of thumb you should give comments for products which you have purchased already. And your credit account only in rare cases will have 2 or even 3 digits). The credit can only be withdrawn by placing an order. It is not possible to get the credit cash or transferred in an other way.