- GPS PC-Treiber (29.03.2010) [v1.1.0 for 98/ME/Win2K/XP/2003/Vista/7]
- GPS PC-Treiber (29.03.2010) [v220.127.116.11 for 98/ME/Win2K/XP/2003/Vista/7]
-if device gets detected as mouse-
- Installation Guide [PDF, Win2K/XP/2003]
- GPS MAC-Treiber (21.03.2007) [Mac OS X Universal Binary Driver v1.2.1r2 (DMG file format)]
- GPS PC-Treiber (04.02.2005) [Linux driver for RedHat 7.3/8.0/9.0 Only]
Linux Note :
Linux Kernel 2.4.10 and above already includes built-in drivers for PL-2303H !
There is a possibility to change the display size in the NCK.ini file (Directory: C:Program filesNavigon GmbHNCK 5.0NcK.ini, also see manual at page 96). To change the sizes, enter the following lines at the end of the file
Insert your preferred values into the variables.
- Ensure that the program SIRFDEMO and your gps routing software do NOT run at the same time.
- Some notebooks do not follow the USB-specification and have to less power at the USB-port. You can verify such behavior by testing the mouse on a different computer.
- check the Com Port you choosed is right
- at "Comunications Settings" and "Baud Rate" choose the value 38400
1.) Set Com-port to a value between 1 and 4 in hardware manager in the USB bridge. 2.) Let Fleet or Truck Navigator search automatically for the GPS settings.
For fixing the positioning-problem there now is a firmware update available : CTFGPS-3 Firmware Update 13-03-2009
Deactivate "Serial Microsoft Ballpoint" in hardware manager under "Mouse and other pointing devices".
At startup time Windows built-in Plug-and-play mode tries to detect the GPS receiver and in error gives it a mouse driver.
Update 13.10.2008 :
This tool will also fix the problem :Com Port Plug and Play Blocker