- Infill G4 Assembling [en]
- Infill G4 Manual [en]
- Infill G4 Software Installation [en]
- Infill G4 Multi-Monitor How-To [en]
- Infill G4 Infillstation V1.6.6 (english)
- Infill G4 Infillstation V1.6.8 (english)
- Infill G4 Drivers
- Infill G4 VGA Driver (January 2008)
- Steering Wheel Control configuration
Please setup your navigation program on COM 1, Baud 9600.
1. go to c:/Program Files/MAXAN/Infill Station
2. open Infill.ini using notepad.exe
3. change the following according to the Navi s/w
Path=c:/Program Files/CoPilotLaptop8/AppCoPilot.exe --> navi s/w run file directory
Width=800 --> Resolution of Windows when switching to navi
Height=600 --> Resolution of Windows when switching to navi
Caption=CoPilot Live --> Main Dialog box Caption name of the navigation application program.This part must be written in order for the navigation s/w to automatically hide or show when retruning to InfillStation.
All car models are supported where the steering wheel control is interfaced with 2 cables (CAN-Bus is not supported). Minus (coming from the steering wheel) connects to Ground and Plus (coming from the steering wheel) connects to the brown "Remocon" Kabel. For configuration issues you can use the program you find in the driver section.
Create a new batch-file with eg. this content :
cd C:Program filesNavigon
Then link against that new file from Infill ini-file.
Infillstation --> Config --> Speaker --> Main Volume --> Line in
Please check that the "line in" volume level gauge is at least 50%.
On the main menu,
1) press the MUSIC button for about 15 seconds
2) you will hear a beeping signal
3) then press the CONFIG button
For a minimum test, connect :
Red cable = ACC or Light switch cable or Ignition+
thick yellow cable = +12V
black cable = GND (ground)
Set "S3" in BIOS power options.